Why You Need Regular Hood Cleaning?
If you own a restaurant, you have a great many things to deal with. Food safety, staff safety, and more are things that are constantly on your radar.
There are a few things that you need to take care of that can threaten the very existence of your business. One of the most important is the commercial kitchen hood cleaning.
Every day as your staff cooks food, grease and oil are sucked up into your kitchen hood. As it cools that grease attaches itself to the filters, ductwork, and even the external vent.
The grease can easily catch on fire. When it does, it can lead to more than just damage to your kitchen, it can damage your roof, your building structure, and much more.
If you don’t have a regular hood cleaning service, you’re jeopardizing your entire business.
- Is commercial hood cleaning in St. Petersburg expensive? It’s very reasonably priced. It’s also a lot less expensive than being closed for months rebuilding your burned-out restaurant.
- Will I need to be there the whole time my hood is being cleaned? No. Not if you don’t want to. Our team is licensed and bonded. We can even lock up when we’re done.
- Do I need to call all the time to schedule a cleaning? No. Our team will handle it. We know how long it takes for your hood to need another cleaning and we’ll be there automatically.
- What do I need to do to get started? Call us at (727) 827-7992 or use the button below to contact us. We’ll schedule a free estimate.
Regular Hood Cleanings and Insurance
If you don’t have regular hood cleanings, you are also putting your insurance at risk. Many insurance companies will slow or stop fire claims if it’s discovered that negligence contributed to a fire.
Most restaurant insurance policies require that regular hood cleanings take place. You might be jeopardizing all of your coverage if you ignore that provision in your insurance policy.
How Scheduled Hood Cleanings Work
Scheduling hood cleaning in St. Petersburg or in the surrounding area is simple.
At Hood Cleaning Florida, we will send one of our hood cleaning experts to your restaurant. They’ll prepare a free estimate so that you’re aware of how much it will cost to have your hood cleaned on a regular basis.
Very importantly, we will schedule regular cleanings. The most vital part of this service is that you don’t have to schedule each cleaning. Our team will make the arrangements, arrive on a regular basis, and clean your hoods during your closed hours.
During the overnight, our team will put up plastic covering to protect your equipment, use hot water and cleaning agents to clean your hood, and leave your kitchen exhaust hood sparkling and safe.
Free Estimates on St. Petersburg Hood Cleaning
You’re invited to contact Hood Cleaning Florida – St. Petersburg for a free hood cleaning estimate. That estimate will include not just a one-time cleaning, but consistent regular cleanings to protect your business and keep everyone in your building safe.
Best Hood Cleaning in St. Petersburg
For over two decades in St. Petersburg, Hood Cleaning Florida has taken care of kitchen exhaust hoods in St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas. Founded in 1999 by Daniel Beauchesne, Hood Cleaning Florida is the area’s leading kitchen hood cleaning company.
Exclusively providing commercial hood cleaning, St. Petersburg’s expert firm is Hood Cleaning Florida.
(727) 827-7992 – Schedule a free estimate